Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Too busy or Too lazy??

I feel sorry to my readers that I haven't posted anything for last a month. Right now, I hit the road to travel all around world to taste what kind of cuisine I want to do.
My first stop is Lyon. I came here was one reason and one opportunity. One of well known chef in Lyon, chef Katsumi Ishida, gave me the chance to learn from him. He is a Japanese but he cooks French better and richer than any French chefs.
I stepped on my first step to complete my journey of searching for my cuisine, just like finding myself.
I am a homeless. Living at one of expansible city and low paid didn't even give me any chance to save some budget but I hit the road anyway. I like to say 'Life is either sink or swim'. I am on the road to be a chef with culinary philosophy. I am not looking for being a Michelin Star chef but I just want to be good at what I like to do for my life.
I wrote some articles for my blog. My defence is that I haven't had the Internet connection plus, much chance to be at the front of my computer that long enough to write something on here.
My homework is to keep writing about my traveling and what is in my mind that keeps telling me or asking me to find the answer. I started my journey. I have to continue it no matter what. I really want to. I want to finish my traveling, just wonder around, this year. I got no money and no one with me. It is for my life and I have to be stronger for it. Don't be too lazy to write something on here because I create this. I created this blog for combined art and culinary.
Dear readers, I will write my ass off. Dear my life, I want to keep recording or keep documenting what I do because what I do is who I am.

No comments: