Tuesday, July 3, 2012

after one night

Have you seen the movie of all the bunch of guys get drunken and don't remember what happen that night in Las Vegas?? Well, I fucked up in the similar way.
Since, my computer was stolen, every time when I got drunken, I lost some thing that I belong to. Starting with my glasses, my cell phone which I got from my chef Katsumi and a wallnet that had been with me for 6 years.
One night, I got my paycheck, my camera and my knife case. I had to drink up little bit to celerbrate my last day. Next thing I remember was I got nothing. I feel like some one cut off my right arm. It is really bad. There is a knife has been with me for 13 years so that I got tattoo of it. All my school knives are gone with it. My camera with 3000 photos of all these good meories and art works were gone. A month of working like a dog and got paid like dish washer were gone.
I hit the ground once again. It's been bad situation marathon. I am in bad shave and there is no one, not even one who wanted to work that place for a month. I am basically fucked up. I gotta go to the restaurant In de Wulf but don't know how.
I wanted to kill myself for that I didn't want to live whithout these. I am a chef, a photographer and a writer but I got no knife to cook, no camera to take photo and no computer to writer.
What should I do?? My life is really mess and It is so hard to continue. I really fucked all up bad this time and I don't know I can stand up again but I should try

No comments: