Tuesday, October 30, 2012

it's 2 in the morning

what am I doing until this hours?? Well, I've been drinking. In the morning, I tasted little more Whiskey from last night. Well, it actually punches me to wake me up. Bang! Okay I am ready to do any stupid shits. Suck on you, it's my day off and I deserve to have some fun. Even though I am sure I got marry to my work, that is why I can't get any lady, I need some fun. More likely, it might like cheating on my wife in order to have more fun with her. You might think I am crazy. Do not tell me twice because I know. I love what I do now. I finally reached the level which I am allow to be creative. I work fucking my ass off to be there. i am not a just a fucking cooking robot any more. The restaurant opens only 4 days a week but, I work from morning 'till night. I want to do many things so I don't stop working. My boss want to pay every hours i work on but I said I do not care how many hours I work. Only matter is what I have done.
So, as you can see, I love to working fucking hard. Therefore, let me do whatever I wanna do sometimes. I am a fucking crazy person and wanna keep in this way. A fucking crazy chef, that is who I want to be when I grow up. I feel sometimes I am a boy trapped in man's body. Anyhow, I am a professional chef, yo mother-fucker. haha. I am just massing you around, yo!
Shit, I just found a blog called Fuck You Very Much - fuck you is new thank you. I love the concept and visuals. I found that my blog also need something more. I do write but I do need some photos as well. I don't want to put any other photos but mine. Unfortunately, my camera was stolen and, I am saving money for the new one. Losing something is hurtful for the first time but on the bright side, I could get better one next time as long as I can afford it. I get paid good enough to do whatever I want to do which is kinda makes me feel like successing, which mean =ing version of success. It is still progressive. Not always successfully done something great things but fail is the most key ingredient of being success anyway.
Where was I?? Alright. I started writing 2 in the morning and now is 3. fucking hell. Writing a little note took me an hour. Well, I was talking to my chef buddy on facebook, searching for music and video which I was going to watch after done with writing.
One more drink and one more episode of Califonaication, after then, I gotta sleep. Tomorrow is another day of my day offs and I need to do something, finally, before working days. I will keep writing and you will keep reading whatever I write on here. Thanks for listing because my voice might echoing in your brain

No comments: