Monday, May 14, 2012

about a girl and girls II

I feel like i am confidence with ladies since I met many ladies in the half of my life. The ladies make me feel like a man and I've been enjoy it. I can talk dirty shit or bit nasty until she gave me a sign of 'now is the time to stop'. Haha, I am an asshole, I am saying! what can I say, I grew up with girls. Imagine that I was always with girl, cousins and my sister, it was way too much. I might act like a school girl sometimes but, deep inside of me, I am the fucking man.

I like to talk to her what I like. Sometime, it just took me few minutes to taste her with her mouth but it often took me forever to feel her and I don't have much patient for that.When I feel like to have her no matter and whatever happen next, I am just be too aggressive. For sure, some girls doesn't like it and I blew up whole thing and gave her wrong ideas of me, which is the shitty part. 
What can I say, I am a traveller, before setting down in NYC, I want sometime to feel love from ladies. I want to make them to love me as much as I want to make love to them.I want to make ladies feel like girls, make sure feel good about themselves in order to make sure I am the man for them.
It's been too many days and too many months not feeling love much from ladies. I am starving of loves. I had some one night stands, only for few nights and, just for temporary. Now, I want something solid.
Well, to be truth, in my life, I think I've only been two serious relationship. I blew up the first one because I met an younger girl in NYC. How the fucking asshole I was?? The first girl want me to be her half for rest of her life but I just kicked the lucky. away. I sometime miss her but she is now someone else wife now and I can't do anything about it since she was looking for something realistic and settle down which was way too far from what I was into.The reasone I blew up the second is that I gotta do what I gotta do first and she was the second of my things going on, which was big for me since I don't talk to my family often. We were very much happy together. However, we both had the different things going on and we knew we have to reach that point even though we have to seperate.
I don't want to feel missing anything but full of love. Too many day of feeling just me, I want to love someone and give as much as love I can give. Lonely is big. It feel like tsunami. Once I lost the feeling of love, it comes big and is often hard to hand it. It is the shitty part. I wanna say 'I wanna feel more loves, yo!'.
Too many days of being alone, there is no one desire to be with me anywhere I go and whatever I do. I want to find the feeling that she loves me and she is the biggest fan of my works. I am a dreamer. I don't have money and a place to stay but I am dreaming to be better and that is what I've been complish on. Girls, whether you love me or not is your choice but all what I wanna say is that if there is the one truly love me and show me her love toward at me, I will be hers no metter what and I will keep that way.

No comments: