Thursday, November 15, 2012

Miss New York


This photo remind me the photo of New York that I took., which is below. All of sudden, I found that I actually miss New York. Even though the place is messy and smelly but, it has the character and everyone want to have it and I had it. People are right 'hate you will be love you'.
I decide to stay at Brussels. I didn't plan to stay. It was just stopping by. I was on the way to do world tour. Shit happens and it became hard everyday. I found a job in Brussels as a catering chef. I thought it would be good chance to get involve in the catering part since I used to a private chef and I guess that is what I am gonna do, i guess.
Since I can stay here and people get recognize me as a chef at Neptune although I am just a second, here would be the good start of creating my own cuisine. It would be very tough. People might not be ready for new comer.
I always say to myself that if I will have my own place to cook, it will be at New York. I still do want to be at New York more than any other places. However, Brussels might be the good start of opening tiny New York door. It might be good title of me 'A Korean Chef from Brussels'.
One day, I saw a place where I want to have my own place here in Brussels. That actually hit me to think about stating from here to NYC. This would be my question for everyday 'Do I really want to start from here?'.
I still don't have any answer for myself, just giving me theories. For now, I just focus on my job and will see what  it's gonna happen.
My life is good since I actually live under the roof. I have a job which makes me love my job more. I want to be happy and, apparently, Brussels is the place. I still don't know how much I love Brussels yet. it always requires some times. As my told me ' Enjoy whatever you got' I guess that is what I do 'Live my life'. I live for my life and I feel great to do. I guess I love myself that I can't love anyone but I still do love NYC. One day, I will be back, just count on me, New York

No comments: