Sunday, January 6, 2013

Finally Face time with the Screen

When I introduce to people, I say I am a chef and then I give my card. My card says I am a chef plus a writer and a photographer. I want to be these so I like to call myself as is. Funny, I've been claim myself as a professional chef from my fans. However, I am yet to be a true writer nor a photographer. Yes, I do love to write on a piece of paper to express myself and from the photography, I can show people how I see the world. Food? yes it always carries my personality.
Just like everything has little connections with one others, i want to be a medium of these things. Somtimes, it is hard to write something. I don't know but I am becoming a thinker rather than a writer. I do think a lot. Every days are pretty much to build lines to create something on somewhere. Creating isn't easy. Keep consistently thinking about something always drives me nut. I can stop thinking and eventually, I drink to solve the problem. In fact, I do smoke while I write. Occasionally, I quite drunken and then I write. Uh, it might be the drunken talking, just like I've no idea what the fuck I am talking about but just mambo jumbo.
What I believe is to be inspired by something. My life lesson was 'Whatever happens, It happens'. I always look for inspiration. Whatever I tasted, touched, listened, smelled, saw, and did, I want to do it in my way.
One day, I was at a club. You know just for clubbing. My theory of living good life is as much as I do my own thing, I deserve to enjoy. That is why even though my age is 32 years old, I still go to clubs. Anyhow, I was thinking meanwhile I was dancing. There are always more guys than ladies at the club. These desperate fuckers gamble to getting lucky by rubbing their bodies against to ladies' behind. Yes, it is the Russian Roulette but it often lost the luck. I want to be pure of dancing at the club, just the simple reason of saying I fucking love to dance. The sound might not like to me since everyone knows I love ladies and can't live without them but, I am just getting sick and tired of chasing girls like animal hunting. I want to put the past in my 20's. Right now is the time to be patient and calm. I want to be loved by someone who loves me. It's been more 'asking you out' than 'ask me out'. Some of my friend told that I should have a girl friend but I don't really look into enough. Yeah sure, I might be not much into ladies for now, I guess.
All I wanna say, as long as a lady with beautiful smile and comes to me say that she wants to be with me, I am gonna take her to my bed. Well, what can I say, shit happens, right??
It's two weeks of nothing, the down times/ vacation. As long I have 'stay-cation', my kitchen is filled with beer cans. What I learn from this is that I should do something about it. The situation I have is not enough money and, there is no space to think about other things. I am getting spin by it. I should think more about what I want to cook and how I wanna do about it. The consequence told me that this isn't the moment to enjoy whatever I want. I've never had luxury in my life. Only luxury is whenever I can either have or do something upgraded. Only thing now I want to do is to enjoy whenever I can and with whatever I have.
Alright, I will stop write about mambo-jumbo-nonsense. So far, my writing haven't had actual conclusion because my thoughts are still progressive.
People just tell me if you like how I write. It will be inspiration of keep writing. It will be as same as people enjoy whatever I cook. So, tell me!               

No comments: